Digital Portable Hardness Testers
TH-170 Digital Portable Hardness Tester
Price : 33,500.00 / Set(s)
|Min. Order Quantity
|HL display range
||128X64 Dot matrix LCD display with back light
||HL, HRC, HRB, HV, HB, HS
|Std. Impact Device
||D, G, C, DC, E & DL
|Minimum job Weight
|Min. job thickness
||15mm (less then 5mm up to 3mm must be coupled)
||155mm x 68mm x 27mm
||220g (include impact device)
YAMAYO BLISS 'TH 170' is an advanced hardness tester distinguished by its high accuracy due to Lemo connectivity, wide measuring range and simplicity of operation. It is most suitable for testing of various kind of Metals.
Main Features :
- Highly accurate (± 4HL @ 800 HL).
- Integrated display of results for all common hardness scales.
- Large, Clear & high contrast LCD for optimum viewing in all conditions.
- Easy calibration & Low Power consumption.
- Battery - 3 * 1.5v AAA no charging required
- Standardization - ASTM A956; DIN 50156.
With Standard Accessories :
- Main Display Unit TH – 170
- Impact Device ‘D’ (with Impact Body ‘D’ , Cable, Support Rings)
- Test block with HLD value
- Little Support Ring
- Cleaning brush
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case
Optional Accessories : Set of Support Rings (12 Pcs.)
TIME 5100 Digital Portable Hardness Tester
Price : 35,000.00 / Set(s)
|Min. Order Quantity
||HLD, HRB, HRC, HB, HV, HS
Model - TIME 5100 (TH 170) :
- The TIME 5100 (TH 170) is a portable hardness tester series which covers a wide range of testing. The TIME 5100 is for standard testing above 5mm, TIME 5102 (TH 172) for lighter or thinner material and the TIME 5104 (TH 174) for hard to reach locations. This range has been around the industry for 20 years and is a very reliable, quality build. It comes highly recommended.
- Tried and true, the TIME 5100 series is a portable hardness series of testers that are able to provide the results in applications where bench mount hardness testers can't be used. The TIME 5100 is powered by AA batteries, which is much more convenient than rechargeable battery units. TIME 5100 has onboard memory and the device has basic communication with your computer, using Windows HyperTerminal.
- The TIME 5100 series uses rebound technolo...